Saturday 3 March 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday R!

This post is three months late, but since I'm trying to get back into the habit I'm going to edit and post everything in my drafts folder.  Yikes!


I can't believe that this little monkey is two. 













Three different kinds of dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free cupcakes and the best gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free brownies ever.  Thank goodness for "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World."  I felt like a real hero that day considering everything we were dealing with in the weeks leading up to her party (losing my job, unfinished bathroom reno) and the worst insomnia ever. So happy everything turned out so nicely and everyone had a nice time, especially R!

I LOVE the printable Girly Monkey decorations I bought on Etsy from Paper Glitter.  Sadly with everything that was going on I ran out of time and didn't get to use them all.  But at least R is using all of the leftovers for crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment