Sunday 24 July 2011

Time Flies

Today we celebrated T's 12th birthday.  I can't even believe that twelve years ago I was sitting in the hospital holding this cute little loaf of bread wondering what we were going to do with the rest of our lives. 


We had a small BBQ with some close friends and family.  The menu was almost entirely gluten, dairy, egg, soy, and nut free which made it easier for me to relax and let the babe run around and eat socially with our guests.  We had T's birthday cupcakes after R went to bed since I didn't have enough time to make friendly ones for her, and my mom made him "bad" (so bad they're good) cupcakes with real butter cream icing.  The day turned out pretty well considering how last minute it was. 



T loves his new hamburger shirt.. And R somehow managed to get into her
pool an hour before the party, without her bathing suit.

Happy Birthday T!

No comments:

Post a Comment